We are now strengthening our energetic Taaleri team, which is full of enthusiastic professionals in Helsinki by recruiting a
ESG Data Analyst for a Permanent position.
As an ESG Data Analyst you will be mainly responsible for performing on-going and project-like analysis and reporting tasks related to our ESG (environmental, social, governance) and sustainability management on group, business area and investment target levels.
What you will mainly be doing:
- Supporting our business area representatives and group ESG manager with the day-to-day development and coordination work related to sustainability
- Assisting with and/or managing ESG due diligence processes, responding to ESG questionnaire type of requests from our fund investors and other stakeholders, as well as other assessment, monitoring and target setting tasks
- Utilizing and identifying relevant frameworks and models and educating colleagues on them
- Participating in stakeholder engagement and supporting in communications
- Developing internal processes and data management linked to the above mentioned
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience from a similar position either in consulting or in-house (at least 1 year)
- Genuine interest in ESG, sustainable finance and transition to climate neutral economy, as well as knowledge and some concrete experience in related frameworks, data management and business development
- Previous experience in relevant industries (e.g. wind/solar energy, bioindustry, real estate, finance or insurance) will be an asset
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in Data- and Database Analysis is an advantage
- Fluency in English and at least limited ability to understand Finnish (some analysis source materials are in Finnish, also Taaleri’s official language is Finnish at the moment)
You’ll also need:
- Systematic approach to all aspects of work and ability to meet deadlines
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise workload
What we will offer:
- Permanent position with a competitive salary and employee benefits
- Versatile work tasks in the fast-growing global business
- Inspiring and open-minded corporate culture and fantastic colleagues
The position is located in Helsinki. Also part-time remote work can be arranged. The work is not foreseen to require travelling in Finland/abroad regularly, however occasional needs can be agreed case by case. We are also open to discuss agreeing on part-time work, e.g. 80%.
For further information, please contact Taaleri group’s ESG/Sustainability Manager Karoliina Laine (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can phone her (+358 50 595 6076) on the following dates and times:
Friday 28th January 1.30 - 3 p.m.
Wednesday 2nd February 11.30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Friday 4th February 11.30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Wednesday 9th February 11.30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Please apply by 13th February 2022 by submitting a cover letter, CV and salary request via below link. Please note that we will start processing applications during the application period and will hire as soon as the right person is found, so act soon! Our motivated and dedicated team looks forward to meeting you.