ERP / IFS Specialist, Work Order Management Process
Eltel is a leading Northern European provider of technical services for critical infrastructure networks - Infranets - in the segments of Power, Communication and Other, with operations throughout the Nordics, Poland and Germany. Eltel provides a broad, integrated range of services from maintenance and upgrade services to project deliveries. Eltel has a diverse contract portfolio and a growing customer base of large network owners. In 2019, Eltel had annual sales of EUR 1.1 billion. The total number of employees currently stands at around 6700. Eltel AB has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015.
ERP / IFS Specialist, Work Order Management Process, Espoo
We are looking for a new team member to our Business Application Services team with core competence in IFS ERP and good understanding of business processes.
Your daily tasks will include resolving issues and fulfilling service requests but also participating in development and projects where you would be demonstrating solution functionalities and proposing improvements in cooperation with our partners and other team members. You are part of a 17 people IFS team, which includes members in several European countries. You will report to the ERP Team Manager.
- To ensure that Eltel's work order process (core OTC process) in IFS and related systems continuously supports the business operations.
- To ensure close co-operation with other stakeholders and colleagues in Eltel IT to ensure appropriate process designs and successful implementation of changes to IT systems.
We wish you to have the following expertise and qualifications
Since you will be working with our core process, you should have a good understanding and expertise of the Work Order and Field Force Management processes. Also, application support and ERP related project experience, as well as knowledge of IFS ERP functionality, parameterization, configuration and customization play an important role.
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL are advantage.
- Understanding and respecting the priorities and urgency of incident resolution to resume and maintain business operations.
- Service mindset and can-do attitude, willingness to interact with people, good communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to do hands on work in IT support and projects.
- Readiness to travel when needed.
- Good verbal and written Finnish and English language skills, knowing other Scandinavian languages is a plus.
Please apply by registering your CV in English, with the salary request, in Experis website www.experis.fi by 19.2.2021. For more information, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Tea Laamanen tea.laamanen (at) fi.experis.com or +358 400 219 229.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.