Environment Health and Safety Manager
Phoenix Services was founded in 2006. It was founded by two industry titans committed to improving customer satisfaction by looking for a better way. With a careful focus on the latest equipment, rapid innovation in metal recovery and operational processes, combined with a commitment to maintaining the highest quality, safety and productivity, Phoenix Services has become a global leader in steel mill services. Our constant promise to never settle for the status quo guides our culture and spreads in every institution, team, and individual that proudly represents the Phoenix name.
We are looking for an Environment Health and Safety Manager for Phoenix Services Finland Oy in Tornio.
In this role, you will be responsible for working independently but alongside other managers within the business, ensuring and developing HSE practices, policies and legislation, and developing a health and safety culture throughout the business.
- Ensuring regulations, safety policies and procedures are being followed
- Develops environment, health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
- Coordination of safety meetings, training and documenting.
- Promoting proactive and preventive safety activities by observing, analyzing, encouraging safe work behaviors and correcting unsafe conditions.
- Providing feedback to encourage learning and setting priorities that focus on continuous improvement.
- Appropriate educational background required, minimum Bachelor's degree
- Progressive experience in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of laws and regulations in both construction and industrial environment
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to organize, lead and motivate
- Independent work approach
- Good communication and teamwork skills in English and Finnish
As a person you are enthusiastic, thoroughly and communicative. You are working with dedication and focus, and you stay calm in any situation.
What we offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can work in a progressive and advancing environment. You will join a forward-thinking company where you will be given the tools to progress your career and develop yourself.
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in www.experis.fi.
If you have any question please contact Recruitment Consultant Emma Montell, tel.+358 40 775 3231/ firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment Consultant Laura Soininen, tel.+358 40 193 6742/ email@example.com.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.