HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 127,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 43 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL Technologies Finland Oy main office is located in Espoo, Finland.
The Enterprise Solutions Architect unites HCL Mode 123 next-gen IT Services strategy. As an Enterprise Solutions architect you need to be well versed with Next Generation technologies such as Software Defined Datacentre, Hybrid Cloud, Converged Networks, Cybersecurity, IoT, Digital workplace and other transitional services in the IT infrastructure space.
The Enterprise Solutions Architect will:
- Lead the Steady State operations contract from the architecture governance standpoint
- Engage the client architects and senior stakeholders to work on further account strategies, architecture roadmap and technology/service lifecycle management to support the client’s business change program using next-gen IT services and become a trusted advisor to the client on architectural topics.
- Engages with clients as part of Pre-sales/ RFP process for validating the architectures and solutions proposed in the solution response by HCL Practice teams
- Provide support for incremental business growth
- Implement and run architectural governance to ensure the integrity of the HCL services are maintained during change programs, i.e. continue to deliver as contracted
The Enterprise Solutions Architect will have a line reporting to the Head of IT Architecture and functional line reporting to the respective client account stakeholders.
- Proven Solution design, architecture and consulting experience
- Solutioning and Presales experience covering multiple technology domains
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems logically and effectively, including root-cause analysis and actions to solve the problem
- Excellent communication and social skills: oral, written, and presentation
- Individual workload prioritization skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Tenacity and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High-level knowledge of Digital Workplace, Software Defined Datacentre, Converged Networks, Cyber Security, Unified Communications, Future Mode Operations including Tooling and Infrastructure Services
- Knowledge of industry 4.0 framework, AI, ML, Automation and new technology trends
- Ability to develop innovative ideas and opportunities for exploiting new or existing infrastructure solutions
- Experience in commercial negotiations and how to build contract schedules
- Knowledge of finance and budget control
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to colleagues and customers
- A positive approach to customer care
- Competitive salary
- Ability to work with motivated and experienced colleagues
- Ability to work on different client assignments based on the chosen candidates’ strengths
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Temp-Team’s recruitment consultant Joni Hokkanen, phone 040 350 0735 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please upload your CV to www.temp-team.fi – avoimet tehtävät – Enterprise Solutions Architect by February 15, 2019. We will process your application and/or CV on an ongoing basis, and all suitable candidates will be invited to an interview.
TEMP-TEAM Finland Oy on osa JuhlerGroup-konsernia, joka on välittänyt työntekijöitä eri toimialoille jo vuodesta 1979. Konserni on yksi pohjoismaiden suurimmista henkilöstöpalvelualan yrityksistä. Suomessa TEMP-TEAM Finlandin palveluvalikoimaan kuuluu rekrytointien ja työvoimavuokrauksen lisäksi henkilöarvioinnit, työnhakuvalmennus sekä suorahaut. Auktorisoituna henkilöstöpalveluyrityksenä noudatamme alan eettisiä toimintaperiaatteita.