Enterprise Data Architect (Helsinki or other)
Elisa’s Company IT is responsible for develop and maintain our internal core IT business applications.
We are looking for an Enterprise Data Architect (EDA) to our Architect team of Company IT to managing the build, maintenance, and governance of an integrative company-wide data model and data standards for core business applications. Essential part of that is data models of APIs, which we use to provide data of core business applications for the use of our business processes.
In this role, you will partner with enterprise, domain and solution architects, business and IT leadership, subject matter experts and partner organizations to create a data architecture. You will work closely with the Chief Data Officer and Data & Analytics– team to develop and manage enterprise-wide conceptual data models. You will also cooperate with the Chief Data Officer to facilitate data quality and data management issues.
This position can be located at Helsinki or any other Elisa’s office in Finland if you are occasionally willing to travel to our HQ in Pasila.
Your main tasks:
- Designing, creating, deploying and managing data architecture of our core IT applications. Specially focusing to the definition of end-to-end product data modeling
- Ensure alignment with enterprise strategy and related business architecture
- Create and maintain data architecture principles and target state and ensure that business applications development initiatives are in alignment with data architecture principles and target state
- Provides support to programs, projects and other initiatives in development and refinement of data processes in accordance with defined standards
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience in data architecture, especially in enterprise data architecture
- Experience in product data modeling
- An academic degree: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in tech/engineering and/or business
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate with technical and business colleagues and make complex ideas understood
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Good business understanding
- Fluent proficiency in English (written and spoken)
We also appreciate if you have:
- Knowledge/experience in TM Forum’s The Information Framework (SID) or any other industry specific reference data model
What we offer?
You'll have the chance to develop your own skills in a flexible and energetic work atmosphere with nice, humble and experienced colleagues. You will have caring leaders, opportunity to learn, share your knowledge to others, modern tools and flexible work culture. Your work will be challenging and interesting! Elisa is by proof one of the best places to work in Finland, and we can't wait for you to join us! Check out more reasons to join us.
Sounds interesting? Send us an application as soon as possible. We’ll fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
For more information about the role, please don't hesitate to contact Head of Department Timo Riihimaa timo.riihimaa [at] elisa.fi .