Enterprise architect, Security
This is a unique outstanding position in the heart of Fortum Business Technology Enterprise Architecture and Governance function. You will be part of skilled and experienced team of architects, and provide the Security architecture for other domains. You will work closely with Cyber Security Services.
Your role is to lead the development of security architectures, associated methodologies, standards, and solutions providing the framework for the application of security controls throughout the organization.
- Participate as member to enterprise architecture (EA) Governance body, ensuring cyber security is fully considered and integrated into Enterprise Architecture
- Provide expert security input to architectural designs, system designs and strategic technology plans
- Research, evaluate, design and plan the implementation of new or updated Cyber security technologies.
- Participate to development projects and service operations meetings as required providing expert advice.
- Define security requirements and operating standards for diverse Technology Environments (IT/OT/IOT)
- Develop and validate benchmark security configurations for security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances, and host-based security systems.
- Coordinate with operational management teams to assess the security of Technology Environments (IT/OT/IOT)
- Conduct reviews & test security controls to ensure they behave as expected, validate that security and vulnerability management systems are configured and deployed in a timely fashion.
- Conduct threat modeling of services and applications that tie to the risk and data associated with the service or application.
- Contribute to Cyber Security awareness programs and educational efforts.
- Conduct security assessments of internal systems, applications and IT infrastructure as part of the overall risk management practice of the organization.
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. This is a front row seat in Fortum’s transformation and a chance to revolutionize the energy industry. You will work with our cyber security professionals, product development, internal digital experts, and best external consultants to create security architecture. You will have opportunities to work with exciting and pioneering projects across Fortum. You will be part of a dynamic community of tech enthusiasts and an open-minded architects’ team. You shall stay at the pulse of business and help them to master the security requirements of the digital world as you will be one of the key players in driving the cyber security culture digital transformation.
The ideal candidate for this position has technical background and experience on architectural work. We would expect a background in consulting, planning work or architecture management.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record on managing technology architectures and developing roadmaps
- Proven track record on security architectures and development
- Ability to see the big picture and to plan long-term development roadmaps
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Master’s Degree in Technology preferred
- Self-driven attitude
- Fluency in English required, other languages are a bonus
- Location in Espoo, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden.
Please send your application via our online recruitment tool by April 13th, 2020. For further information, please contact Ms. Inka Vilpola, Head of Enterprise Architecture and Governance, at +358 40 577 6308 / email@example.com
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and health examination including drug testing.