Enterprise Architect, Marine Solutions
We are a global multinational marine, energy and industrial company with a proud heritage in the marine industry. With over 18000 employees worldwide, 5bn+ of turnover and one of the most established brand in the Marine sector, we are also one of the most progressive and innovative companies in our space.
To qualify for the job you need to be ambitious and have strong capabilities in development and managing services in global business environment where digitalisation brings rapid changes and new opportunities. You are energetic, good with people and a fun person to work with.
You are invited to take an active leadership role as Enterprise Architect, Marine Solutions. Our expectation of your key responsibilities are listed below:
- Develop fit-for-purpose enterprise architecture practices with other Enterprise Architects.
- Creating future state models of business, information and technology architecture
- Lead or participate in technology evaluations
- Create signature-ready recommendations of business capability, information and technology decisions
- Create analysis of redundancies, duplication in business capabilities, information and technology services.
- Architecture Visions for different demands. This includes pre-project planning with current state analysis, target state definitions, project proposals and roadmaps
- Excellent leadership, communication, visualization and presentation skills
- Planning and road mapping
- Analytical and abstract thinking
- Change management
- Ability to model solution architectures systematically
- Ability to lead workshops targeted to model architectures affecting several projects or organizations.
- Architect is familiar with common frameworks related to architecture development such as TOGAF- - Experience on various enterprise software technologies (e.g. Salesforce, SAP, Teamcenter, Microsoft products, IoT solutions)
M.Sc. with studies related to enterprise architecture, business architecture, information management, technology management
Work experience in global company, working in ICT implementation projects, solution design and modelling experience. Experience in change management.
LOCATION for this position is Wärtsilä offices in Helsinki or Vaasa, other locations may also be considered.
Pentti Peisa, Director, IM Technology Office
Mobile phone: +358 50 5721898
Please submit your application including your salary request at www.wartsila.com/careers latest by 29.4.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1126077
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vaasa, Helsinki