To tackle the challenges of Flowrox’s fast-growing global business, we are looking for a
who is responsible for maintaining the PDM (product data management) system and item related data. You will assist, support and train design engineers and other personnel in PDM system use on a global level.
Engineer/PDM Specialist will cooperate with IT-personnel to enable optimal use of PDM system data in ERP and other business tools used.
Skills required to successfully manage the position:
- Suitable technical degree (eg. BSc. Mechanical Engineering)
- Experience on product data management
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management is a plus
- Experience in working within multicultural environment is an asset
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written/spoken English & Finnish.
This full-time, permanent position is located in Lappeenranta.
We offer you a versatile job in a dynamic team in a global working environment. You will have a unique opportunity to be a member of a team responsible for engineering Flowrox products and solutions.
To apply for the position, please fill in the online form and attach your CV by 14 January 2019.
For further information, please contact Tomi Rikkonen, Team leader - Engineering,
+ 358 40 098 9273, firstname.lastname@example.org.