Engineering System Engineer
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Engineering System Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter resources to join our Configuration Management Unit as an Engineering System Engineer which is part of Fennovoima Utility and Operation Organization. Your main tasks are related to developing and maintaining the engineering tools in Fennovoima. The successful candidate will report directly to the Configuration Manager and collaborate with Fennovoima Engineering and Information Management Teams. This job operates in a professional office environment. This an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate about craftsmanship and innovation.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Taking an expert role for the technical configuration and customization of engineering tools
- Attending to management of configuration management tools (SmartPlant Foundation) as a key user
- Further development and maintenance of the engineering tools in close cooperation with Fennovoima Information Management Team
- Produce documented procedures and specifications
- Specifying requirements for engineering tools including configuration management tool
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Developing the training materials and providing training for tool users
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Understanding of engineering disciplines, such as mechanical, electrical, I&C, plant layout (3D model), configuration management and computer engineering
- Applicable BSc/MSc degree in computer science
- Ability to analyze operational requirements and assess data processing technology
- Knowledge of Intergraph platform
- Ability to plan, implement, test, document and troubleshoot system software
- Strong experience in distributed system architecture and object oriented programming
- Knowledge and experience with relational database storage system such as Oracle, SQL
- 3-5 years´ experience in application development or management
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizing skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to learn new and to take responsibility as well as have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 13.5.2019: https://www.fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. For further information, please contact Psycon Consultant Lari Koivu tel. +358 20 710 1267 on Thursday 2.5. at 9-10 or on Monday 8.5. at 14-15. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.
Fennovoima Pyhäjoki IT, konfiguraationhallinta, configuration management, insinööri