Engineering & Planning Specialist
GA Telesis Engine Services Oy
As Engineering & Planning Specialist you will be responsible for development of processes and their continuous improvement in our Engineering department as well as ensure process compliance with authority regulations. You will also continuously keep track of publications from multiple aviation authorities for updates to ensure availability of up-to-date maintenance data for Engineering team. Apart of that you will be engaged in different projects in other departments to represent interest of Engineering department; assist engineering team to process tickets; prepare reports; stay on top of things and be ready to provide immediate support.
A successful candidate for this position should have a technical and inquiring mindset, attention to detail, be organized and creative.
This is a full-time substitute position for maternity leave beginning in April. We would like a substitute Engineering & Planning Specialist to start in February to ensure smooth handover.
After contract completion there is a possibility of permanent employment.
- Positive and supportive environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Gym in the facility
What you need to succeed:
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Engineering or relevant work experience
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Finnish
- Excellent team working and organizing skills
- Knowledge of business process mapping
- Advanced MS Office skills
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience with ERP (Enterprise resource planning) systems
- Previous experience from aviation industry
Apply through company homepage no later than 17.1.2021
In cover letter provide salary expectations and your main achievement in previous jobs.
First selections will start immediately, and position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.