Engineering Lead – Marine excavation & Rock installation
We are now looking for an experienced Engineering Lead to our customer’s offshore project. The employment is temporary for the duration of the large-scale customer project (approximately 12-18 months).
In this role you will be leading Marine excavation and Rock installation related development within subsea pipeline project. Your main responsibility is to develop and implement installation engineering related issues in accordance with project requirements. We expect you to have strong technical background and experience of challenging offshore projects.
- Responsible for engineering work of subsea pipeline project
- Ensure that all relevant standards, rules and regulations are taken into account throughout the project
- Coordinate and review contractor/subcontractor documentation
- Develop and implement inspection and test plans
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or regional equivalent qualification or equivalent technical capability based on practical knowledge and experience.
- A good understanding of offshore domain
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Now you have a chance to be part of once in a lifetime large-scale offshore project! Apply now and ensure your participation in this search. Please apply for the position as soon as possible. Interviews will be started already during the application period. For more information please contact Service Director Veli-Matti Kaunismäki tel. +358 50 317 0418 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1104862
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 4.3.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki