Engineering and Planning Assistant
We are looking for a proactive and detail-oriented Engineering and Planning Assistant to join our fast-growing company based in Vantaa. This is an entry level position, which could be a first step for Powerplant Engineer or Workscope Planner positions.
In this role you will assist our Engineering and Planning departments by performing entry-level technical work such as review and compile technical documentation, maintain archive, create miscellaneous reports, as well as be involved in different projects for quality, productivity, and efficiency improvement.
A successful candidate for this role is meticulous, accountable, able to follow instructions in a fast-paced environment and communicate efficiently on all levels.
This role reports to our Planning Manager.
This is full time permanent position.
- Administrate Shop Visit Documentation, collect, prepare, and scan Maintenance Records for customers
- Maintain archive of Maintenance Records
- Be a focal point of contact for all inquiries related to Maintenance Records
- Review, check and correct Shop Visit Reports
- Adhere to and maintain a positive attitude towards department goals
- Be involved in special projects
- B.Sc. in Engineering or Economics (final year students accepted), which can be compensated by relevant work experience
- Excellent team working and organizing skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with ERP considered as an advantage
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills in English and Finnish
- Positive and supportive environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Gym in the facility
Please apply on company homepage https://www.gatelesis.com/career-opportunities-at-ga-telesis/ or via "Tutustu työpaikkaan" link below no later than 21.6.2021.
For more information contact Juha-Pekka Honkanen – Planning Manager by phone +358 44 258 4723 working days from 9-16 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
First selections will start immediately, and position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.