Kongsberg Maritime Finland Oy
We are currently looking for a high-performing Engineering Analyst for our Propulsion Product Management team covering the field of engineering analysis for azimuth thruster research and development. In this role, you and your team are responsible for Azimuth Thruster engineering analytics and emerging technology development. This role will be based in Rauma, Finland.
- Engineering analytics for azimuth thrusters to support research and development projects, engineering to order and product classification
- Technical investigations and root cause analyses
- Measurement planning and data analytics
- Project engineering for technology development projects
- Continuous improvement and methodology development for engineering analytics
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering mechanics, mechanical engineering or equal
- Experience within finite element method (FEM), computational fluid dynamics (CFD), the marine business and programming is considered as an advantage
- Experience within modern 3D, PLM and analytics software is considered as an advantage as well
- Fluent spoken and written English, Finnish is considered as an advantage
To apply, please leave your CV and application at https://kongsberg.easycruit.com/vacancy/2304545/177695 by the 3.6.2019 at the latest.
For more information, please contact Joni Keski-Rahkonen, Manager, Technology & Analysis, tel. +358 44 287 1800.
For further information regarding Kongsberg Maritime please visit: www.km.kongsberg.com.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication