The Nokia Globe team is looking for a professional software developer to participate in the development of cloud and edge based systems and services to support 5G use cases.
You will be joining a multi-talented team of experts creating new technologies and solutions that utilize the capabilities of 5G networks to the limit. The ideal candidate has at experience in GPU programming, basic knowledge of RF & 5G technology, understanding of ML/AI, experience in SW containerization and orchestration, and XR development (e.g. Unity, Vuforia, ArCore, ARKit). Programming skills in C#, Python or C++ is required. Web and database development skills are a plus. We also appreciate 3D modeling experience and graphics skills, protocol and networking know-how.
What we expect:
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Ability to explore possibilities and innovate
- Willingness to take responsibility and commit
- High quality mindset
- Honest and open communication
- Fluent in English (Written and spoken)
- Be able to maintain a good working relationship with the team
- Ability to withstand uncertainty
- Problem solving skills, out of box thinking