Engineer, Transportation & Packaging
Valmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally almost 4.500 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our Electric Vehicle Business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
We are looking an Engineer, Transportation & Packaging to join our logistics team in Salo or Uusikaupunki, Finland for a fixed-term contract (family leave substitute for around one year). In this role you will be responsible of freight and packaging management to secure production and deliveries to customer cost-efficiently, on time and respecting given quality and legal specifications. This includes managing inbound & outbound freight as well as empty packaging freight to part suppliers. Other part of the work is to maintain up to date inventory of packaging material.
Desired skills and experience
- Relevant degree in the field of e.g business, logistics, technical
- Relevant work experience in logistics, packaging or transportation
- Comprehensive understanding of multimodal transportations & supply chain management
- Knowledge of legal requirements of dangerous goods transportation
- Independent decision making under pressure
- Excellent negotiation and interaction skills
- Data analyzing skills
- Systematic and analytical approach to problem situations
- Proactive way of working to prevent any disturbances in supply chain
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs, SAP and WMS systems
- Fluent Finnish and English skills, German skills are considered as an advantage
The latest development in the automotive industry – and ultimately our company – promises candidates an inspiring career. Where a long heritage as one of the world’s most significant car builders meets up with the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work–life balance and a feeling of creating something new. Of course, in the typical Nordic calmness at all ten locations in Finland, Germany and Poland.
29.11. at 12am-1pm ja 1.12. at 1-2pm.
+358 50 317 3449
Please send your application latest by Sun 5.12.2021.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1525218
- Tehtäväalue: Liikenne ja logistiikka, Tuotanto- ja pienteollisuus
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 5.12.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Valmet Automotive EV Power Recruiter
- Puhelin: +358204848111
- Sijainti: 24100 Salo, Joensuunkatu 7