Engineer, SoC SW
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to be part of our design teams working with latest FPGA and SoC based technologies for 5G base stations within baseband and massive MIMO area. You will be creating the next generation baseband and RF System on Chip (SoC) solutions and work as a member of our highly specialized SoC SW team.
You might the person we're looking for if you are able to speak C/C++, have general interest in embedded systems, processor architecture and signal processing. You don't have to have deep knowledge of SoC Development, you will learn needed skills and gain the knowledge when working in our SoC SW development.
However, it is good to have certain basic skills and knowledge when joining us. Our expectations are:
- You are comfortable with C/C++ Programming and Embedded Development
- You have knowledge of Agile methods and GIT
- You are eager to learn and excited doing a variety of different kinds of SW related tasks
- You are always ready to share your knowledge and skills among the people you work with
- You are a team worker but also efficient on independent tasks, and your English language skills allows you to communicate efficiently in our multicultural environment.
We are looking for candidates for following tasks:
- Embedded Linux related tasks
- C/C++ coding for low level SW
- Matlab / Simulink tasks
- SW Verification tasks
- Continuous Integration tasks
- Code re-factoring and optimization
- Code maintenance and bug corrections
To succeed in this role, you are an open-minded and keen to learn new technologies. Strong commitment to quality and a flair for innovative thinking is also welcome.