Automation is in the core of Metso:Outotec’s technologies. In Espoo we deliver complete process control solutions to minerals processing plants all around the world. You will be working with leading experts and technologies of the industry.
We are now looking for an Engineer, Automation, based in Espoo, Finland, to design, implement and commission process control (DCS) and advanced control (APC) systems for minerals processing plants.
As Engineer, Automation, you will:
- Design process control and advanced control systems
- Program control applications
- Test, commission and tune-up automation at customer site
- Provide cost estimations and sales support
- Develop automation in Metso:Outotec's technologies
To succeed, you will need:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in process automation, DCS or APC programming
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Automation engineering
- Understanding of control theory
- Ability to work under pressure in plant start-ups
- Aspriration to continuosly seek advantage to customer by the means of automation
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel
We offer you an interesting and challenging task in a global environment and excellent possibilities to develop your personal and professional skills in a world’s leading company in minerals and metals processing technology.
For more information:
Senior Manager, Engineering Management & EIA
+358 400 647955 | email@example.com
Best available on Thursday, November 12th and 19th at 12-13.