Engineer Automation - Delivery operations, Crane Modernization
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Crane Modernization EMEA (CME) support Konecranes frontline units in engineered modernizations for bridge (EOT) cranes. These modernizations are based on Konecranes solutions and technology.
We are looking for strengthening our competence in the field of automation technology based solutions, and we are now seeking to recruit an Engineer Automation for Automation related modernization engineering projects and various development projects.
What we expect from you
- degree in Automation Engineering (M.Sc or B.Sc)
- experience on Siemens PLC tools, most importantly Step7
- knowledge of motor controls and variable frequency drives
- good problem solving skills and you are able to work under pressure
- fluent written and spoken English communication skills, other languages are an asset.
- readiness for extensive traveling
- driver’s license
Following skills are regarded as benefits but not mandatory.
- other PLC technologies than Siemens
- TIA portal and WinCC Flexible
- other programming environments like C, C++, Visual Studio
- databases like MsSQL
- industrial machinery
- cranes and lifting solutions
- electrical design
- working abroad and field commissioning
- network and internet security
- machinery directive and industrial safety systems
- We also appreciate basic understanding on electrical circuits and M2M communications
Customer service attitude - We never let customer down.
What we offer you
- support of a very skilled team with great team spirit
- working experiences round the world
- good possibilities for creative work with developing the modernization solutions and practices
- a possibility to enhance one’s skills with great challenges on cranes with different histories and develop yourself
For further information, please contact Engineering manager, Ismo Ylenius, firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 7698931 or Director, Delivery Operations, Jukka-Pekka Reijomaa, email@example.com +358 40 7279347.
Please send your application with salary expectation and CV at your earliest convenience via our career site: https://careers.konecranes.com by March 23rd, 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1109701
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Hyvinkää