Engineer, 5G L1 SW
We're looking for new software professionals i.e. C++ or Python experts, joining our team of 90 software specialists. We have open positions for both recently graduated and more experienced persons. We are developing L1 SW and Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline for new baseband products for 4G and 5G.
If coding is your middle name, look no futrther!
You'll work as agile team member. Team plans, designs and develops SW items / features in own area. Contributes to specification reviews. You'll participate in work amounts estimation in own area. You're responsible for sharing knowledge in your expertise area. Team gives input to process development. Performs problem isolation and resolution. Applies knowledge and experience to determine root cause
University/polytechnical degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or equivalent education level knowledge.
You have some to several years of experience in:
- C++, object oriented programming, embedded programming for real time distributed software, and/or
You might also have knowledge on
- 4G/5G and its protocols stack, especially physical layer,
- CI, version control tools, cloud technologies,
- agile methods, test automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery,
- quality tools (5-why, ishikawa, six sigma, etc.).
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills,
- Good co-operation and communication skills,
- Good skills in both written & spoken English,
- Interest in working in a multi-cultural environment,
- Continuous learning & improvement mindset.