Engagement & People Communications Specialist, Konecranes, EspooAcademic Work
Are you a creative person with a can-do attitude and eager to work with engagement and people communications? Do you already have experience working in HR or in the field of communications? We are now looking for an Engagement & People Communications Specialist for our client company Konecranes. In this role, you will be a part of the highly professional yet easy-going team in a global growing company. If you have previous experience in a relevant field, and you are now looking for a chance to develop your skills and utilize your enthusiastic and passionate attitude, you might be the person we are looking for. Read more and apply today, we will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role, you will be responsible together with your team for driving and communicating Konecranes´ global engagement-related activities. An important part of this job will be providing support in conducting engagement surveys and creating toolkits and processes that help implement various people-related actions. In this position, you will be in a crucial position in enhancing employee experience and engagement. You will get a chance to develop your skills and work together in a highly professional team and contribute to engagement and fostering the culture of a large global company.
You are offered
* An opportunity to work and develop in a global environment
* An independent role with interesting and varied tasks
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Support in employee engagement surveys and related processes
* Create engagement-related actions and plans
* Create compelling people-related content for various channels
* Support in HR-related communications, e.g., DE&I and Learning & Development
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (e.g., HR, Communications, Journalism, Marketing)
* Relevant previous experience (e.g., in HR or Communications)
* Fluency in written and spoken English, Finnish is considered an advantage
* Great communication skills including writing, grammar, and spelling
Previous experience from a global company and working with surveys is considered an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Independent and proactive
* Creative and collaborative
* Efficient and systematic with great project management skills
* Start: January 2023
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to extend
* Location: Espoo + occasional visits to Konecranes HQ in Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position be handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONKonecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of strong responsible performance.