VaasaETT Oy is looking for an Energy Analyst to join our I&C Energy Procurement Strategy team and provide analytical support for network connection contracting for large commercial customers.
We will trust you to:
- Support the development and execution of a comprehensive energy procurement strategy for VaasaETT’s clients
- Discuss and negotiate electricity supply contracts that reduce cost, minimize risk and leverage opportunities that benefit VaasaETT’s clients
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative findings into informative and easy-to-understand deliverables to our clients
- Understand the fundamentals of power markets operations, power purchase agreements and how energy polices can affects corporate purchasing strategy
- Understand how businesses make decisions on energy procurement in complex, competitive and fast changing energy markets
- Work closely with the analysts in our I&C Energy Procurement Strategy team to identify opportunities in energy procurement that benefit VaasaETT’s clients
This is a full-time fixed term position with an opportunity to extend the contract according to the project’s and company’s needs. The initial contract period will run from November 2019 to end of June 2020. The location is Helsinki.
- Preferably, you have an economics/business/engineering or related master’s degree and a background and/or training in market research and analysis
- You are a good communicator and negotiator
- You are comfortable with dealing with people from different cultural backgrounds in person and over the phone
- You are detail-oriented, meticulous and highly organized
- You work quickly and error-free under tight deadlines
- You are a good team player but also able to work alone and think for yourself
- You are curious, resourceful and show good initiative
- You have excellent written and spoken English. Professional knowledge of other languages may also be an advantage
- You are willing and able to travel for business
- Experience with energy markets is highly appreciated, but not a requirement;
For further information about this position, please contact Team Leader Leticia David at +358 449066823, working days between 11:00-13:00.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please send us your CV and cover letter with a salary expectation to Administrative Manager email@example.com. VaasaETT will be processing the received applications and will fill the position as soon as possible.
We can only accept applications from those residents in Finland or with the right to reside and work in Finland and able to start within few weeks of being recruited. VaasaETT is an equal opportunities employer.