EMPLOYEE BENEFITS CONSULTANT
Mercer (Finland) Oy
Mercer’s Employee Health and Benefits Team in Finland is the leading consultancy and insurance broker in the employee benefits business. We provide clients with a single source of expertise for managing the costs, people risks, and complexities of insured employee benefits. Through our locally established businesses, we have a unique common platform which allows us to serve clients with global consistency and locally unique solutions.
Employee Benefits Consultant will work with global and local clients. You will act as an account manager on some client accounts and also support colleagues as part of the client servicing team. The consultant interacts with clients and develops relationships, is involved in developing insured employee benefits policies and practices to meet clients' needs, and takes on the role of a trusted advisor. The position is a temporary maternity leave replacement, but we expect it to become permanent as our business is growing.
To fulfil this role you will:
- Act as a subject matter expert in insured employee benefits solutions, products, services and technical tools.
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact for clients and manage ad-hoc client needs
- Demonstrate project management and consulting skills
- Demonstrate commercial acumen
Qualified candidates for this position will have:
- Drive for results and passion for insured employee benefits consulting.
- Client and business oriented mind-set. Ability to build and strengthen relationships with clients and generate new business.
- Flexibility and adaptability. Ability to work under tight deadlines and changing client needs.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent verbal and written English and Finnish.
- Proven project management skills
- A degree in insurance, economics or related field with more than 3 years of prior work experience in insurance, employee benefits consulting and/or insurance brokerage
- Experience in international consulting projects
- Insurance Broker license is an advantage
Challenging, meaningful work. Global opportunities. A culture of caring.
At Mercer, we’re as invested in creating brighter futures for our own people as we are for our clients. Our people are our business, and we pride ourselves on encouraging our colleagues’ ideas. As a Mercer colleague, you’re supported by a community of peers and leaders who inspire you to learn, grow and advance in a culture that values your unique strengths. We strive to make Mercer the employer of choice for the best and brightest diverse talent, fostering an inclusive work environment where employees from varied backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities can thrive.
If you are interested in joining Mercer, please send your CV with a cover letter including your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2020. For more information about Mercer, please visit www.mercer.com.