EMEA HPEFS Inside Sales Representative with German
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Working for HPE is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to contribute to driving our continued success in the Financial Services Business Unit EMEA region. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business.
As HPEFS Inside Sales Representative, you will make your mark by managing virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts for SMB & MM business. You will builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans. You will works closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. You may generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities. You will sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.
- You will sells complex solutions, products and services for a set of assigned accounts. Provides input in developing sales strategy and quota forecasts for assigned accounts. May partner with field sales or sell independently.
- You will creates account plan and provides recommendation for an assigned complex account.
- You will proactively generates, qualifies and reviews new leads to drive higher sales opportunities and closure; may work with partners/ field sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction.
- You will understands clients requirements and leverages good knowledge of company's portfolio of products and services to competitively position company to meet the needs to drive new acquisitions and/or promote retention.
- You will leads targeted sales pipeline building, forecasts and plans data driven sales activity.
- You will may provide coaching to team members.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Sales )
- 5+ years of relevant work experience or equivalent.
- Industry experience is highly preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated sales orientation and understanding of sales process
- Demonstrated account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of company's portfolios of products and services
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
- Demonstrated communication and negotiation skills
- Able to lead and work within a team
- Depending on role, may require hunter approach or strategic "farmer or relationship selling approach.
- Demonstrated knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Saleforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them.
- Spanish and English required. German highly desired
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and are proud to announce our new partnership as a Stonewall Global Diversity Champion. This cements our commitment to be a global diverse team that is representative of our customers and crafting an inclusive environment of mutual respect where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.