EMEA Electrical Services Product Line Manager
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton Electrical Services organization in EMEA is covering 25 countries with 500+ employees, being a fast-growing business responsible of life cycle management of all Eaton Electrical products, systems and software portfolio. We are serving customers in Data centers, Utilities, Industries, Buildings, Marine, Healthcare segments by providing installation, commissioning, warranty care, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting services, spare parts, equipment life extension, modernization and end of life services.
As we are continuing to expend and reinforce our organization, we are looking for a Product Line Manager for EMEA Electrical Services organization, directly reporting to the General Director of EMEA Services.
In this role, you will define and manage overall Services portfolio, managing Eaton’s End-to End profit and loss, in close collaboration and coordination with product Business Units, ensuring all Electrical products and systems have Service concepts and solutions throughout their entire product life cycle. You will lead business development and sales activity and drives Trade Sales growth through effective sales management and demand generation by coordinating with local service units.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead product management, product marketing management and business development of Electrical Services offering in line with EMEA Electrical Services Strategy
- Drive End-to-End profitable long-term sales growth for EMEA Services
- Support local sales organization to formulate actionable growth plans, support its application and follow-up its performance
- Responsible for defining and deploying overall Services portfolio including customer centric Service concepts and solutions
- Drive productization of Service portfolio. Develop Service solutions (modular kits, distributed services, etc.) for Authorized service partners and panel builders including delivery of required support documentation and platforms
- Ensure the serviceability of the products throughout life cycle, are considered and maintained in Business Units
- Measure, manage and drive the relevant products’ performance with focus on end-to-end profitability according to profit plan and forecast
- Leverage all businesses in service solutions and packages to utilize synergies and enable upselling, cross selling for profitable growth
- Make feasibility studies to define services approach for 3rd party non-Eaton products
- Define and secure the development and deployment of relevant trainings to maximize local sales organization selling capability
- Gather voice of the customer to improve offering. Accumulate market knowledge on key targeted segments, investigate and evaluate new business opportunities and create customer centric new offerings
- Owner of growth initiatives and responsible to lead implementation through local service units. Develop market-based strategies, growth initiatives to drive growth together with Cluster/Country Service Managers
- Lead business development and Service portfolio marketing for EMEA
- Manage proactive sales campaigns, installed base data management
- Coordinate Sales performance review for the Service units, define actions to close the gaps
- Responsible for CRM data analysis for region, pipeline quality, forecast, hit rate, orders development vs profit planning
- Identify and propose new Service offering for segments, markets
- Identify emerging markets, segments and businesses to expand the service coverage
- Lead Regional service contracts, agreements with key account customers, allocation of inquiries within the region, ensuring fast response to customers
- Manage Bid & no Bid process, risk review for larger Opportunities
- Identify, develop and manage business partners
- Create and execute the strategic plans for the product(s) based on structured Eaton business system (value cycle, strategic planning, etc.)
- Effectively plan a go-to-market strategy supporting strategic plan growth and hit ramp-up targets
- Define strategic pricing policies, based on value pricing, and manage price realization
Your essential skills we are looking for:
- Master’s degree level in Business Management/Electrical
Years and area of experience:
- 10+ years of Service specific management experience in multi-cultural international environment.
- Solid experience in Innovation management process, value proposition construction and monetization (business models design)
- Management Experience in Business Development and marketing functions covering multiple markets Understanding of specific markets and products
- Demonstrated experience in developing business strategy, planning, and budgeting, analytical skills.
- Ability to engage in highly technical sales, Strong presentation and training capabilities, ability to work across divisions and regions within Eaton
- Highly motivated and proven ability to operate in a matrix environment leveraging appropriate resources.
- Experience in working with engineering, operations, finance, and sales functions
- Experience and direct contact and negotiations with customers; global preferred
- Experience abroad (outside EMEA) a plus
- Ability to travel globally up to 30% of the time
- Strong communications skills –both written and verbal
- Project management skills
- Experience in collaboration with distributed (virtual) development teams in different international locations
- Capability to handle cultural differences
- Advanced presentation skills
What we offer you:
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Flexible working solutions (home office, remote, flexible working hours, part time etc.) are implemented across different EMEA locations, check out with the site HR what type of flexible working solution is available for this role.
- We make ethics and culture matter – You will enjoy working in supportive and collaborative workplace where ethics and safety are in our DNA
- We make your perspectives matter - Different points of view are what drive innovation and collaboration, and at Eaton, innovation begins with top-to-bottom diversity. Our senior leadership is made up of individuals from diverse groups to help create an environment where employees feel represented and heard at every level.
- We make your aspirations matter – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- We make your growth matter - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We make your contributions matter - reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people’s lives and the environment through power management technologies.
- We make your wellbeing matter – We put your health and safety first. Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
- We make your voice matter - we value safety and trust. This is a place where you can speak up and be heard. There’s room here for everyone because we believe that every person matters.
Our recent awards:
- FORTUNE’s 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies list
- One of the World's Most Ethical Companies 2021 by Ethisphere
- Top 50 Employers List 2020 by Woman Engineer Magazine
- Best Place to work for LGBTQ Equality 2020 by Human Rights Campaign
- Named to 100 Best Corporate Citizens 2020 list for 13th consecutive year by 3BL Media
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens list for 11th consecutive year by Corporate Responsibility Magazine
- ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year, Sustained Excellence ranking