Vaisala’s Product Creation teams develop and manage our industry-leading products all the way from initial ideas to product launches including R&D, engineering, software development and testing, project management, system testing as well as UX design.
We are looking for:
We are looking for EMC Test Engineer/Specialist to join our R&D organization. You can be an experienced test specialist or a person with some previous experience in testing and eager to learn more. The position located in Vaisala’s headquarters in Vantaa.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Support Vaisala products during their lifetime, from concepting to maintaining the products
• Execute early R&D stage evaluations and formal type tests at Vaisala in-house EMC test laboratory
• Maintain EMC laboratory test systems
• Develop EMC test plans and reports with references to the applicable EMC standards
• Work according to established test procedures and standards to ensure technical integrity and quality of testing
• Experience of testing of electrical equipment, preferably EMC testing
• Experience of R&D projects
• Good technical and analytical skills to support problem solving
• Proactive and able to plan and prioritize work in the most efficient manner
• Minimum B.Eng. or equivalent work experience
We are looking for a team player who communicates effectively, likes to learn new and to share knowledge with the team. Fluency in English and Finnish is needed in spoken and written communication.
Please send your online application with CV and salary request latest by February 17, 2019.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.