Embedded SW Engineer
We are looking for an Embedded SW Engineer to join our smart camera development team in Tampere. Our team has nine members and includes SW, FPGA, and HW designers.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Implementing image processing related algorithms and sensor interface controls for an ARM processor.
- Implementing protocol interface in the camera towards to control PC
- Debugging the image processing path of the smart camera
- Using our build system and maintaining SW asset
- Working closely with our SW and HW teams in testing of the smart cameras.
We expect from the applicant:
- Some experience of C/C++ coding for embedded systems
- Some experience of Linux OS
- Knowledge of modern SW development processes
- Experience of image processing algorithms, Linux HW driver implementation, or Qt framework is a plus.
- Relevant education (e.g. MSc from a technical university)
- Team working skills.
- Possibility to work on the state-of-the-art smart camera technology
- Possibility to develop your skills and knowledge in the image processing area
- Small and enthusiastic R&D team supporting your work.
- To be part in an established and market-leading company in its own segment
Markku Selin, tel. 050 557 2244, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application and CV with salary request by 19th of December, 2020, via our web site.