Embedded SW developer (functional safety)
CrossControl is looking for an Embedded SW Developer with functional safety experience to work within our product development team.
- Academic degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Excellent programming skills in C++ and C
- Experience of working in project that involves Functional Safety
- Experience from embedded systems development and programming of microcontrollers
- Effective communication skills, with Swedish or Finnish as native level, and English as fluent working skills
- Residence in Sweden or Finland
- The position requires ability to work independently and in projects
- Linux system development, including bootloader, kernel, driver and library development
- Experience of hydraulics, pneumatics and electric engine control.
- Qt/QML, IEC61131, C#, WPF, etc.
- Windows and Windows Embedded system, driver and library development
- Test driven development.
The position is within our products section, with locations in Tampere, Västerås, Uppsala and Alfta. For more information, please call R&D Manager Marko Elo, 0400 537772.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1102882
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Tampere