Embedded Software EngineerRobert Bosch Oy
In our Finland Asic development center locations at Oulu and Espoo we develop ASICs and SW applications for Bosch in consumer and industrial sensing applications.
We develop inertial sensor-based applications ranging from always-on use cases for wristbands and hearables up to exciting applications for smartwatches and smartphones. In all applications, the core signal processing algorithms are embedded in a framework that communicates with the sensors, enables power saving, guarantees real-time behavior and optimized performance.
- Create something new: As part of an agile software engineering team you develop software components, set up prototype platforms, integrate software algorithms, debug, benchmark and optimize the whole system. You also help set up the development environment for specific projects
- Shape the future: Exploit hardware acceleration and push the boundaries of performance and efficiency. Advance techniques in resource management under technical constraints such as battery lifetime, communication throughput, computing power and resource availability
- Experience international cooperation: You will contribute with new perspectives and ideas in an international team, in-person as well as remotely. Continuous improvement and innovation is in our DNA. You will have the opportunity to improve your skills based on feedback from different stakeholders – ranging from colleagues using your solutions to customers using our products. You will also be able to contribute to the community by reviewing the design and code developed by your peer engineers.
- Personality: You convince and inspire others with your ideas, and you are a positive team player with experience working in cross-cultural teams.
- Working Practice: High level of interdisciplinary teamwork, customer orientation, creative drive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience and knowledge: Minimum 3 years of working experience in embedded software and systems, as well as a strong background in real time operating systems such as FreeRTOS, optimization and debugging techniques. We expect solid knowledge in real-time programming in C/C++ and integration of software components. Broad understanding of digital signal processing, experience in Linux and common DevOps tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, GIT, Atlassian Toolchain, Docker) would be advantageous.
- Language: Proficient language skills in English.
- Education: Education: B.Sc degree, M.Sc. degree or PhD in electrical engineering, computer science or similar technology-related programs.
An exciting job at an international company who is working at the forefront of technology. Being a part of the Finnish department, you can become a part of the future!
It is possible to work at either of our facilities in Finland:
- Espoo address: Otakaari 5, 02150 Espoo
- Oulu address: Rantakatu 3,90100 Oulu
A hybrid work form is possible after further coordination with managers.
Do you have any questions?
Then contact Hannu Rämäkkö +358(10)4808446, email@example.com
More about Bosch: www.Bosch.com