Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEERS to join our new products development team!
As Embedded Software Engineer you will
- Create/design embedded software for digital locking products
- Co-operate with embedded software team and other teams
- Participate actively in diverse product development projects within domestic and international organization
- Document and test embedded software products
An innovative and enthusiastic, yet systematic and solution focused expert will succeed in our team. The position requires strong team working skills, and readiness for independent, project-oriented working.
We are looking for
- Bachelor or Master of Science in embedded programming, software engineering or related field
- Experience of embedded software development environments and microcontroller development tools
- Strong skills in C programming language
- Microcontroller development tools
- Work experience in a suitable position
- Fluent Finnish and adequate English skills
What we offer
Three key promises summarize our mindset: Can do, Expert and Personal. We take a solution-oriented approach to challenges, build trust with our expertise and do it with our own personality, knowing our customers.
We promise you the support and expertise of our community, as well as the best lessons and strengths of our company's journey of more than 100 years. With us, you can build something new and interesting, as well as develop and support our existing product range. We offer sparring and training that will accelerate your future success. Interesting challenges accelerate your personal development. You will get the keys to exceed yourself, develop and learn new things every day, as well as exciting and wide-ranging tasks in a world-leading security group. We also offer versatile and flexible working arrangements and services to support your well-being.
Interested? Please tell us about yourself and send your application with a cover letter, CV and salary request as soon as possible at www.experis.fi. We will process all applications in our recruitment system.
If you have any questions regarding recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Mikko Rämänen, p. 050 516 0054 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment process includes standard personnel security clearance for the final candidates.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.