Embedded Software Engineer
Eezy Henkilöstöpalvelut Oy
Eezy is the most versatile staffing services company in Finland, knows working life from Hanko to Utsjoki, and employs around 30.000 people each year. In the year 2019, our combined chainturnover was around EUR 290 million, and our growth continues. Our goal is market leadership in Finland by 2022. www.eezy.fi
We are looking for Embedded Software Engineer to our client which is a start up company focusing on developing internet services and softwares. You will be employed directly to the client. In the beginning there will be a short introduction period at the client’s Office in Uusimaa region but after that you will be working from your home office.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will develop embedded graphical user interface to a modern industrial tool. This is a short project and a short learning curve is expected. Previous experience and knowledge of embedded GUI development is thus mandatory.
- Developing embedded graphical user interface
- Developing UI application in C
- Minimum 3 years of SW design and engineering experience as a SW Engineer
- Strong C programming skills in embedded environment
- Strong experience in embedded GUI development
- Experience with STM32 processors
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Familiarity with FreeRTOS and State Machine oriented system architecture is a plus
Fill in the form and leave your CV and application. Please leave your application Here at the latest on Sunday 25.10.2020.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact.