Embedded Software Engineer, Thermo Fisher ScientificAcademic Work
Are you looking for a role that combines software products and scientific instruments in various scientific domains? Do you want to be a part of a company known to be a fast paced global leader in serving science? If so, this might be the perfect role for you. We are now looking for Embedded Software Engineer to our client company Thermo Fisher Scientific.
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role, you will be working as a part of small and agile Software R&D development team in Vantaa and work with world known scientific laboratory instrument systems. We expect you to have at least some work experience in C/C++ development. Thermo Fisher Scientific will provide you with an environment of challenging work, growth and development through the course of your career.
* A position as part of a successful, growing global organization where you will be encouraged to perform at your best
* Challenging work where you will work in a team that values performance, quality and innovation
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Developing software for hardware and instrument control for research use
* Developing solutions for micro-plate readers, microscopes and high content screening instruments
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academical background
* Hands-on experience in C and/or C++ development
* Experience in developing embedded software for hardware
* Understanding in electronics and ability to read schematics and troubleshoot problems
* Linux experience
* Knowledge in different processor architectures, e.g. ARM Cortex
* Experience in working with real-time operating systems
* Fluent English language skills, Finnish language skills is considered as plus
It is seen as a plus if you have experience, experience in working with FPGAs or similar
Our ideal candidate is also:
* Good team worker
* Start: September
* Working hours: Full-time
* Employment period: Permanent contract with Academic Work, you will be working at Thermo Fisher at least untill June 2023
* Location: Vantaa
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages.
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Thermo Fisher Scientific that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
OTHER INFORMATIONRead more about Thermo Fisher Scientific