Embedded Software Developer
Are you ready to develop the next generation embedded devices utilizing modern microcontrollers and communication technologies? Wapice is developing beyond the state of the art embedded systems powering the smart devices and machinery manufactured by the Finnish export industry. Their teams are highly skilled and work can be adjusted according your competence profile, valuing the capability to learn new things.
Wapice is looking for several experts in the areas of communications, security, operating systems and device software architectures. You might be experienced professional or soon to graduate young talent.
We expect you to have some of the following competencies:
- Strong skills in C/C++
- Experience or knowledge on Linux and/or real-time operating systems
- Understanding of embedded systems hardware
- Modern microcontrollers (ARM, PowerPC)
- Hardware debuggers
- TCP/IP, CAN or fieldbus communications
- Embedded Graphics or UI development
- Cross compilers and development suites
- Embedded device security
- SPI, I2C, memories, etc. embedded system technologies
In addition you are motivated in solving challenging technical problems, you have excellent customer service attitude and you want to be in the leading edge of creating industrial software.
Wippii Work Oy is responsible for the recruitment process for this task and the employee will be hired directly to our client company. We recommend submitting your application as soon as possible, as we will also interview applicants if necessary before the end of the application period.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1091013
- Työsuhde: Muu
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 27.2.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Seinäjoki, Jyväskylä, Tampere, Vaasa, Oulu, Helsinki, Hyvinkää