Embedded Software Developer, RCP Software, Turku FinlandAcademic Work
Innovative workplace with diverse tasks and potential for your self-development. We are now searching for a Jr. Embedded Developer for our client RCP Software Oy. Through an extensive introduction in the beginning, you will be joining a team of experienced and cohesive software developers. Knowledge in C or C++ is required, but ultimately your will to learn and motivation towards the position will be the base for success. Apply immediately, as we will be conducting interviews as soon as suitable candidates arise.
ABOUT THE ROLEAs an Embedded Software Developer you will be taking part in the company's meetings regarding projects, coding with C++ and developing software architecture together with a senior colleague. Later on, you will be working more independently as a part of a team. RCP Software develops embedded software and innovative products for their clients, and with their team to learn from, you will become a specialist on embedded software development.
* Very extensive and insightful induction period, as in the beginning you will be working with a senior developer
* Unique working environment. As RCP Software develops products for clients' needs, the daily tasks will be very versatile
* The opportunity to code with hardware, which is also developed and produced within RCP Software
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Coding, software development with C++ and Python
* Software architecture design with a senior colleague
* Taking part in project meetings and client meetings
It is also possible to take part into developing and planning the hardware produced, after you learn more about the products.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Knowledge and background in C++ or C and Python, for instance through university courses and practical experience
* Background knowledge on electronics, as the company does their own circuit board designs
* Fluency in Finnish or English
* An active and motivated person, who is keen to grow into the role
* Start: As soon as possible, according to agreement
* Duration: Temporary position
* Location: Turku
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONRCP Software
"RCP comes from Ready, Complete and Perfect to highlight our way of working. With our expertise we will find the best solution available. This means that our customers always get the perfect and cost-optimized solution.
Our passion is to develop software and hardware in order to improve also the next generations' quality of life. We use digitalization to improve e.g. safety, to reduce consumption and pollution, as well as to help various daily activities. Thanks to our expertise we can do many things better, easier and more productively. We create new innovations and are doing our best to solve the problems better than anyone else."
Academic Work muualla verkossaTyönantajan verkkosivulle