EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - NEXTFOUR GROUP - TURKUECAM Consulting Oy
We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer to make our team stronger! You will be working with our amazing development team, working as a part of the team of hardware engineers, UI designers, and software developers.
WHO WE ARE
Nextfour Group is an experienced product development company. We design and develop products all the way from the concept idea to production. This includes hardware, embedded software, backend, and frontend. We offer the complete solution under one roof. Our revenue is about 7 million euros, and we employ 50 professionals. Our main product is the Q Experience ecosystem https://theqexperience.com/
AS AN EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, YOU
- Write software for various types of devices, from small headless microcontroller devices to GUI devices running multicore CPUs
- Participate in the whole chain from idea, design, implementation to a final product
- Take part in developing our expertise in embedded software further
- Participate in and/or lead customer projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills, English skills required
- A customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to write clean code that is designed for readability and maintainability
- Experience in embedded C/C++ development (e.g. FreeRTOS, embedded Linux)
- Relevant work experience of 3+ years
Our projects cover a wide range of technologies, which is why we appreciate a keen attitude and willingness to learn new skills. We also hope that you are familiar with agile methodologies and understand their benefits.
We can offer you:
- A chance to be part of interesting high-tech projects in our Turku-based office
- A relaxed environment where you are allowed to be yourself
- Projects where your input really matters
- A wide variety of tasks that supports professional growth
- Great teammates who support each other and fun events together
- Top-notch equipment
- Flexible working hours and autonomy
The position is permanent and full-time. Contact and let us know more about you by e-mail.
When you are interested, send your CV immediately: email@example.com. The place will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
For more information, please contact:
Tanja Hallanaro, 040 778 5665, firstname.lastname@example.org