Embedded Software Designer (C, C++) to Etteplan!
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 20.2.2020
Do you already have some experience in embedded C or C++ programming from your studies, hobbies or from work? If yes, this position of Jr. Embedded Software Designer at Etteplan Oyj might be yours!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are going to work in product development projects with embedded software with C/C++ at Etteplan's client company together with your amazing team. In addition to software developing your daily tasks will include documentation and manual testing. You will get the chance to work with versatile tasks and interesting job duties. You can either be a more experienced software designer or a more fresh one, but it`s important that you have already gathered some experience from work or from your own projects.
This is a full-time job and you will become employed by Academic Work but work as a consultant at our client Etteplan. There is a strong chance that the work will continue after 12 months. This is your chance to be a part of interesting and international work environment and to grow as a professional!
You are offered
* Lots of support from the well functioning team and through introduction
* Possibility to develop in time to more challenging positions
* A chance to influence to your own career development and a unique chance to develop yourself
* Cozy and open-minded work community
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Software and product development (C/C++) in different kind of projects
* Documentation and manual testing
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Knowledge and skills in embedded C or C++ progamming
* General knowledge of electronics
* Fluent skills in English
* Suitable educational background; Bachelors or masters degree in electrical engineering in the final stages or already graduated
* Some relevant working experience for example from summer jobs or experience from hobbies. It would be ideal if you could show some examples of your own projects in your application.
The following we see as an advantage:
* Knowledge and skills of Linux and Linux Kernel
* Wider working experience (1-5 years)
* Finnish language knowledge
* Experience of scrum projects
As a person you are:
* Team player with customer-oriented approach
* Take initiative
* Start: As soon as possible/according to agreement
* Work extent: Temporary, 12 months, 37,5h/week (a chance to continue in this role after 12 months)
* Location: Hyvinkää, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Etteplan that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONEtteplan provides solutions for industrial equipment and plant engineering, software and embedded solutions, and technical documentation solutions to the worlds leading companies in the manufacturing industry. Our services are geared to improve the competitiveness of our customers products, services and engineering processes throughout the product life cycle. The results of Etteplans innovative engineering can be seen in numerous industrial solutions and everyday products.
In 2018, Etteplan had a turnover of approximately EUR 236 million. The company currently has more than 3,400 professionals in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland and China. Etteplan's shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under the ETTE ticker.