Embedded Linux/Radio Network SW Engineers
Bittium is a Finnish engineering company where we design our own products and carry out demanding R&D projects for our customers all over the globe. Our core competence is in secure wireless data transfer and designing complete products and low level software. Our customers trust us when they need products and solutions for medical and defense organizations, IoT solutions, network operators and manufacturers.
We are looking for software engineers to our radio network development teams in Kajaani. Are you interested in software development and love to solve challenging problems? As a candidate for these positions you can have a several years of experience or you can be just graduated or about to finish your studies having a desire to learn more. You won’t do this job alone, but work closely with other team members.
- Develop, test and maintain software
- Debug and refactor existing code
- Write quality code, and ability to adhere to the coding guidelines
Job requirements for ideal candidate
- C/C++ Programming skills
- Embedded Linux and/or Linux experience
- Build systems experience with CMake
- Unit testing experience
- Effective communication skills and strong problem solving skills
- Experience in working with radio network platforms is a plus (3G/LTE/5G)
Send your application already today; we’re contacting potential candidates even before the end of apply period.