This is a fantastic opportunity to an electronics test engineer to work in a global environment within a big company. This position offers the opportunity to become a part of a product development team that is responsible for the electronics design and testing of our clients entire end product / solution. You can be in the early stages of your career since our client is willing to support your development into a professional, however, previous laboratory testing experience is seen as a great advantage. If you have a strong interest for electronics and previous experience in electronics measurement and laboratory work, for example from your studies, you may be the person we are looking for!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is a leading company in their field. They produce, maintain and develop their products and services globally. In this position you will be a part of the R&D Drive team, whos main responsibilities are electronics design and testing the end products motor guidance systems. The end product of the company is a technology industry solution. Testing is done in the laboratory environment using oscilloscope. If you have interest and know-how, you can also extend your job description to the embedded systems. Our customer base has been rewarded for its ability to innovate and bring new solutions to the market.
* Electronics prototyping, programming and testing
* Returned material root cause analysis
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Knowledge and experience on:
* Suitable Bachelors or Masters degree or trainee in e.g. electrical engineering
* General electronics laboratory testing skills (analog & digital)
* Power supply and power electronics testing
* Power supply loop and stability analysis and measurement
* Thermal testing
* Use of laboratory equipment required for aforementioned tests
* Understanding basic principles and expected waveforms of commonly used topologies
* Fluent English
* Skilled at recognizing faults and solving problems
* Skilled at interpreting test results
* Accustomed to document test results
* Good communication and team working skills
* Start: As soon as possbile
* Work extent: 6 months, with the possibilty to extend
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
OurHyvinkääbased client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services.