Are you a recently graduated engineer or a student with a passion for electronics? Our client ABB Oy is searching for an innovative R&D Engineer to join their team in designing and developing next generation of products. If you have a systematic mind full of ideas, some project experience from electronics design from your own hobbies or summer jobs, and like to work in a team, you might be the person we are looking for! Read more and apply as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Possibility to develop your expertise in electronics design and prototyping
* An opportunity to further your career in a global and tech company.
* Team of skilled professionals to support your work and development
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
In this position you will be working on R&D projects, developing the next generation products together with highly skilled and innovative engineers. When necessary, you will cooperate with a global network of partners and other functions of the unit. Your job duties include, for example:
* Electronics design (schematic and layout)
* Creating innovations by prototyping
* Electronics maintenance support to other functions and problem solving
* Contributing to the verification, validation and testing of the products
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* B.Sc. or M.Sc. or finalizing the studies in electronics/electrical engineering
* Knowledge in electronics design in embedded environments (HW/SW)
* Familiar with schematic, simulation, and layout tools
* Good written and spoken skills in Finnish and English
Your own projects or hobbies within electronics design are seen as an advantage!
As a person you are:
* Development and result oriented
* Analytical, systematic, innovative
* Good teamwork skills
* Start: As soon as possible
* Duration: Permanent, full-time
* Location: Vaasa
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our customer company that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. ABB Smart Power provide low voltage switch-disconnectors and main production site is in Vaasa. Our solutions make power supplies smart, connected and protected.
ABB is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations.