Do you have an educational background in the field of Electronics, already have gained a few years of experience and are eager to even more develop your professional know-how? This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative company aiming to make people's lives more convenient with the newest technological solutions. If you find yourself as a proactive team player with good communication skills, read more below and apply soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will work part of multidisciplinary team of experts. You will work independently with electronics designing and testing of Navigils watches. You will work closely with your team and therefore support is always available. Depending on your personal development you have the possibility to gain more challenging tasks and advance in your career.
You are offered
* Meaningful job which enables making peoples lives more convenient
* Possibility for cultivate your professional knowledge and advance in your career
* Inspirational work environment with newest technology
* Versatile job tasks
* Electronic designing and testing
* Choosing suitable electronic components
* PCB layout design
* Search components and fill component data in the databases
* Building prototypes and testers
* Production tester design
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Educational background in the field of electronics (electrical engineer)
* Few years of experience in electronics, design and testing
* Fluent written and spoken skills in English
As a person you are:
* Precise and diligent
* Proactive and self-imposed
* Communicative and reliable
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Fulltime
* Location: Espoo, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Navigil is a caring company that provides industry benchmark services and wearable wellness products used by active elderly but also older adults needing support. Wearable product users are supported by family and friends as well as professional care providers.