Have you already gained some experience working with electronics testing or designing? We are looking for a new team member to join our client companys Electronics team in Hyvinkää! This role as Electronics Engineer is an excellent career opportunity for a person with problem-solving skills and collaborative attitude. If you recognized yourself and are looking for new challenges in the field, please read more below and send your CV soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position as Electronics Engineer you will be part of Electronics Finland team and related tribes to develop electronics systems. Your primary focus will be on electronics design, analysis, and testing. The position is located in Hyvinkää, Finland.
You are offered
* Opportunities for further professional development
* Challenging tasks in a market leader international company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
Your usual workday will consist of different electronics related tasks:
* Creating a tester and doing circuit diagram and layout design for the tester
* Performing different analyses for components, e.g., stress analysis, tolerance analysis
* Co-operate with your colleagues who are specialists in their own fields, e.g., software, laboratory testing
* Use laboratory equipment needed for electronic tests
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable Bachelors or Masters degree (e.g. electronics)
* 3+ years of experience in electronics (e.g., electronics test engineer, electronics design engineer)
* Good IT skills
* Interest for electronics, it is advantage to have hobby experience in electronics
* Microcontrollers knowledge
* Electronics laboratory testing skills
* Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English
The following things are considered as an asset:
* Pspice simulation skills
* Functional safety IEC61508 knowledge
* Knowledge for Linux or Python script or test automation
* Experience with design tools (Zuken CR 8000, Cadence OrCAD or Zuken CADSTAR)
As a person you are:
* Skilled at recognizing faults and solving problems
* Strong team-player
* Interested and capable of learning new things
We also appreciate if you open your experience shortly in a cover letter.
* Start: According to an agreement (ideally in September 2022)
* Work extent: Permanent employment contract with Academic Work
* Location: Hyvinkää with partial remote-work possibility
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our Hyvinkää based client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services.