We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an Electronics Design Engineer / Senior Design Engineer at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. In this position, you will work with PCBA product life cycle management, from ramp-up to ramp-down. You will be cooperating with Electronics Manufacturing Service providers and various ABB product development and product engineering locations worldwide.
• Cooperating with Electronics Manufacturing Service providers and various ABB product development and product engineering locations worldwide
• Product life cycle management, from ramp-up to ramp-down
• PCBA production test system design and project management
• PCBA design and verification
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development in the area of electronics lifecycle management
• The chance to work with world-class technology in an international working environment
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc.in electronics or similar
• A few years’ experience with electronics life cycle management.
• Good co-operating and networking skills as well as a problem solving attitude.
• Knowledge of PCBA manufacturing processes and production test systems
• Knowledge of PCBA lifecycle managment
• Knowledge of printed circuit board design and design for manufacturability
• Skills with the Microsoft Office environment and Mentor Graphics PADS
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Knowledge of quality control for printed circuit board production
• An understanding of the main circuits of frequency converters
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64911261 by August 26, 201 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Jonas Strandell, Monday – Friday 12-16 tel. +358 50 332 9222.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com