Electronic Engineer, Vaasa
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 29.6.2021
Do you have an educational background in the field of Electronics and are interested in electronics design and product maintenance? We are now looking for an Electronic Engineer with a go-get attitude and good communication skills to work in a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive and sustainable future. If you are a proactive and innovative team player looking for new challenges, read more below and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role you will be working in the Product Engineering department, developing and testing low voltage switches, together with highly skilled and innovative engineers. You will operate with a global network of partners and other functions of the unit.
You are offered
* An innovation-oriented working environment
* Opportunity for professional development and interesting career possibilities in a global company.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Leading and performing troubleshooting of products concentrating on electronics and software within
* Schematic and layout (PCB design experience)
* Maintain electronic component library
* Implementing HW and SW modifications for suppliers
* Development of quality laboratory testing processes and procedures
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Educational background in the field of electronics
* Some previous experience in electronics manufacturing (e.g. internships or school projects)
* Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English skills
* A proactive and systematic way of working
* Attention to detail and quality-focused mindset
Experience with circuit boards is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Start: August 2021
* Work extent: Permanent contract with Academic Work. It is possible to be recruited to the client company after (or during) 12 months
* Location: Vaasa
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONOur client is a global technology and market leader in low voltage switch-disconnectors. Their solutions make power supplies smart, connected and protected.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1471559
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vaasa