Electrical Testing Supervisor
Adecco Finland Oy
We are looking for Electrical Testing Supervisor for our international client operating in Hamina. This is a permanent position and it will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
In this position you will be working with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
Preferred qualifications for the Electrical Testing Supervisor:
- Electrical Trade Background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering preferred.
- Safe Electric trained and qualified.
- LOTO and COHE trained.
- Adhere to Low Voltage (LV) Switchgear switching protocols
- Good Knowledge of I&C installations.
- Data Centre experience / knowledge.
- Technical Knowledge and experience of Low Voltage systems and regulatory requirements - International Standards / SFS (Finish Standards).
- Provide continuous Quality Training Support to Project teams – i.e. Glanding & Terminating.
- Supervise / Carry out Inspection & Testing of Main and Sub-Main Distribution Boards and Transformer offloading cabling.
- Supervise / Carry out Inspection & Testing of Final Sub-Circuits.
- Assist close-out of project issues/ investigations / queries.- Compilation of reports and issue As Built Test Certificates
- Issues Final Certification for project
- Ensure safety measures are being implemented with regard to meters and PPE being used i.e. ARC Flash.
For more information please contact Adecco and HR Consultant Antti Riihimäki p. +358406686384 or email@example.com . Leave your application at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat at August 9th the latest but apply as soon as possible since the positions will be willed as suitable candidates have been found.