Electrical Tester Technicians to Hamina
Adecco Finland Oy
We are looking for Electrical Tester Technicians for our international client operating in Hamina. These are permanent positions and they will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found.
In this position you will be working with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
Preferred qualifications for the Electrical Testing Technician:
- Electrical Trade Background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering preferred.
- SFS 6000/6001/6002
- Safe Electric trained and qualified.
- LOTO and COHE trained.
- Adhere to Low Voltage (LV) Switchgear switching protocols
- Good Knowledge of I&C installations.
- Data Centre experience / knowledge.
- Technical Knowledge and experience of Low Voltage systems and regulatory requirements - International Standards / SFS (Finish Standards).
- Implement and manage Lock Out-Tag Out (LOTO) and Control of Hazardous Energy (COHE) on projects where they are the AP(appointed person)
- Carry out Pre-Test Inspections (walk-down the field installation of each system term to term) on site and compile defect reports on compliance with national electrical regulations.
- Notify Project Manager and QC lead of any non-conformances or hazards on site.
- Carry out testing of Low Voltage installations as required by national governing bodies, issue report and snag list.
- Compilation of reports and issue As Built Test Certificates
- Verification of Redlined Drawings for the LV Installation that is being Tested.
- Update cable schedules.
- Complete Test Record Sheets as per SFS Finish Standards
- Assist close-out of project issues/ investigations / queries.
- Ensure safety measures are being implemented with regard to meters and PPE being used i.e. ARC Flash.
For more information please contact Adecco and Senior HR Consultant Pietari Salmi p. +358408204007 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Leave your application at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat at February 16th the latest but apply as soon as possible since the positions will be willed as suitable candidates have been found.