Electrical Test Engineer, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 9.11.2021
Would you like to gain hands-on experience with electrical engineering and testing? Our client company is now looking for an Electrical Test Engineer to take part in challenging and diverse testing projects in the marine industry. If you have an educational background in Electrical Engineering, some previous experience in working in a laboratory environment and willingness to learn more, read more and apply!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs an Electrical Test Engineer, you will work as a part of the Electric Solutions team and take part in HIL-based testing of electrical devices in the marine industry. Your main duties include planning and executing tests as well as creating test reports on HIL-subsystems in a laboratory environment. You will also create sub-system digital twins through simulation of electric systems and integration of embedded control systems. As you gain more experience and knowledge, you will take responsibility in owning the HIL-based testing process and build a model for new HW.
You are offered
* A versatile and challenging role in a global company
* An opportunity to gain hands-on experience in electrical testing
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Planning and executing test cases as well as preparing test reports on HIL-subsystems
* Creating sub-system digital twins through simulation of electric systems and integration of embedded control systems
* Participate in building a model for new HW
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A suitable educational background, preferably in Electrical Engineering
* Some previous experience in working in a laboratory environment
* A genuine interest towards practical tasks and testing
* Fluent skills in English
Understanding of modeling tools (Simulink or similar) and experience programming (Python / C) is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Curious and willing to learn
* Proactive and self-imposed
* Start: As soon as possible
* Workextent: 12 months, possibility to discuss about extension
* Location: Vuosaari, Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONOur client company is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1522838
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki