Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for Electrical Supervisors for our client's Power Plant projects in Gorizia, Piombino, Cassino, Sulmona and Melfi, Italy. The start would be in January 2022 and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading, monitoring and overseeing the team to ensure quality and safety in all stages of the project
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Ensuring that electrical project schedule and quality demands are met
- Making schedules, assigning tasks, supervising and training employees
- Motivating employees to increase their productivity and to meet goals
- Ensuring the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations
- Assisting with electrical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed
- Administrative tasks and reporting as required
- Reviewing electrical engineering drawings and referring issues requiring changes
- Other duties as required
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Experience in working on the field as a Supervisor
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures
- Good IT skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize day-to-day activities
- Ability to interpret instructions and solve practical problems
- Effective leadership and communication skills to direct and motivate team members
- Knowledge of safety requirements
- English skills
- Italian language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.