We are currently looking for an Electrical Supervisors for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Ensuring that electrical project schedule and quality demands are met
- Making schedules, assigning tasks, supervising and training employees
- Motivating employees to increase their productivity and meet work goals
- Ensuring the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations
- Assisting with electrical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed
- Administrative tasks and reporting as required
- Reviewing electrical engineering drawings and referring issues requiring changes
We expect the following from you:
- Degree in electrical engineering
- Previous experience in the field
- Cable pulling experience preferred
- Experience in a supervisor position
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Ability to organize and prioritize day-to-day activities
- Ability to interpret instructions and solve practical problems
- Effective leadership and communication skills to direct and motivate team members
- S1 proficiency considered as a benefit
- English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.