Electrical Service Engineer
We are currently looking for a Electrical Service Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supporting servicing and executing startup of MV & LV components like distribution panels, transformers, associated protection systems, voltage monitoring and earth-fault & arc detection units, feeders for process consumers (motors, valves, heaters, self-standing systems), under the conditions of the a test permit.
- Verifying of commissioning- & operation test procedures dedicated for MV/LV systems.
- Documenting the electrical maintenance and service intervention results, which are acceptable and in compliance with nuclear and industry standards. Maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail in documenting commissioning results.
- Support troubleshooting of complex electrical issues associated with components of the MV/LV distribution system, transformers and other associated electrical system components.
- Supporting other electrical site & maintenance activities (test bench, SCI52, SC53, etc) on demand.
- Cooperate with other commissioning sub-branches specifically support start-up activities for their electrical equipment.
- Flexibility in assigned tasks with a commitment to supporting the OL3 schedule
- Comply with Quality, schedule and safety aspects in all kind of commissioning stages
- Perform all electical work in compliance with the Finnish electrical law
- Support the timely execution of scheduled tasks
- Electrical qualification degree required in one of the following disciplines:
Electrical installation, service and maintenance works, trouble shouting on electrical systems.
- The candidate should be able to get familiarized with the technique in a short time frame
- 1+ years of experience of commissioning tasks on electrical systems at large industrial installations or power generation plants. (Nuclear, Process systems, Oil & Gas, Production chain)
- 1+ years of electrical commissioning- and maintenance work experience associated with MV & LV switchgear
- Experience in overall system tests, support for cold or hot functional testing is a plus
- Nuclear experience: will also be appreciated
- Working in a team with other technicians and cooperate with other disciplines
- SFS 6002 certificate and valid 1st aid training is highly appreciated
- English is required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org