Wärtsilä Training Services is looking for an Instructor / Senior Instructor in Electrical and Automation Systems to Wärtsilä Land and Sea Academy Training Centre in Turku, Finland. We are focusing on Wärtsilä product and solution training for internal and external customers globally in Marine and Power Plant Industry.
We offer you interesting and developing tasks in the front line technology and service company. As a Team member, you will be responsible for practical execution of site and local training activities for our external and internal customers.
In this position, the main responsibilities are:
- Practical execution of training in WLSA training centre and site training
- Developing training material and equipment in WLSA training centre
- Customer satisfaction by providing technical training in theory and practice
- On time, completeness and quality of training delivery for customer and internal people
- Actively taking part into day-to-day activities
We expect you to have a strong professional knowledge and experience in some of the following fields: ship power installations, power plant installations and control and automation technology, with the focus on power generation and distribution system.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- BSc or MSc in electrical or automation engineering or Marine Chief Engineer
- Good interpersonal communication skills - Quality, safety and environmental skills
- Desire to work in multicultural environment
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Ship and/or power plant industry experience
Please apply by 15th April, 2019.
Contact person to give further information: Frank Engels / Team Leader Electrical Frank.email@example.com +358404107380