Adecco Finland Oy
Headquartered in Ulvila, Finland, Cimcorp Group has locations in Canada, India, Spain and United States, as well as sales and customer service partners worldwide. Cimcorp is a member of Japanese-owned Murata Machinery, the fourth largest logistics automation supplier in the world. Cimcorp has supplied automation solutions in over 40 countries across six continents.
We take pride in being 'Cimcorpers' and we recruit people who believe in lifetime learning and are ready to share their knowledge with colleagues. We work hard to maintain a low-hierarchy structure at Cimcorp, which means that great ideas do not get mired in bureaucracy.
At Cimcorp, you will get competitive benefits, comprehensive introduction, and possibility to educate yourself while working. We are constantly working to develop an organizational culture that takes good performance into account. We support our Cimcorpers' well-being and professional growth through training and career development.
We are looking for Electrical Engineer to join our team in Cimcorp Ulvila.
As an electrical engineer your key task is to produce and maintain electrical documentation for project deliveries with high quality. You are a part of project design group and you will work in a key role as the main electrical designer for the project deliveries.
Electrical Engineer's main responsibilities include
- Electrical design related tasks. For example, responsibility of given electrical design tasks, specifying components in a cost-effective way, updating CSD (Control System Description) in co-operation with TPC (Technical Project Manager, Controls), producing electrical, documentation to all interest groups, spare part classifications and production support
- Supporting Site Management and operations. Measurement protocols and leading electrical installation on site
- Working as a main electrical designer. Single point of contact to interest groups, resourcing inside project related to design tasks
- Electrical design responsibility for certain products and product groups. Developing and maintaining electrical items for given products or product groups
What do we expect from the applicant:
- A higher education diploma (Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or equivalent)
- Experience of automation projects and products.
- Oral and written proficiency in English
- Ability to use ePlan - design software
- Basic knowledge of project deliveries
Does this sound like You?
Please, leave your application together with your CV through our web page www.adecco.fi
If you have any questions or you want more information, please don't hesitate to contact Adecco, Sini Suolahti by phone 040 664 1447 (Mon-Fri 9-15)
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1464813
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 27.6.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Sini Suolahti (sini.suolahti (a) adecco.fi)
- Sijainti: Ulvila